Sunday, September 23, 2007

Good and bad movies

Been watching a bunch of movies lately since TV season has started yet. It's amazing how some good movies get overlooked, and how some other bad movies people actually watch (ok maybe people don't actually watch them, it's amazing they actually get made...)

So what have I seen lately?

Stardust was very entertaining. The pacing was a little weird, and it started out a little random but it was overall very good. There was a part that was especially sweet about love. 8/10



The Nanny Diaries was surprisingly entertaining. I wasn't sure what to think, especially since the movie wasn't really hyped all that much, but it was also pretty good. It tried to be a little too Devil Wears Prada but hey, that was a good movie too, so why not. Very timely as Sara and I was just talking how much time I would spend at home and with our kids. A good movie to keep me in check and remind me of the important things in life. Oh and she though the little kid looks like me when I was young. 7/10




Ok, now on to the random crap movies.

My Boss's Daughter - OMG, total trash. Stopped after 20 mins. Tara Reid used to be hot though, it's really sad how she's ending up. 1/10

Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Totally random. it's amazing how different a script can be since Mean Girls was so similar. Megan Fox was in it though. Nice. 2/10

Bring it on: All or Nothing - I don't understand how Hayden Panettiere is famous. She's short and stumpy. Feel bad for Solace Knowles, Beyonce's sister - she's not nearly as pretty as her sister. She should go do what Ashley Simpson did.

I kind of want to watch Good Luck Chuck and Balls of Fury, but I know I'm going to regret it, so I have to hold out. Sigh

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good Luck Check was the greatest movie ever. I went. I took a picture of her on my cell phone in the movie theater. It's my cell phone wallpaper now.

don't hate man, don't hate.