Monday, June 4, 2007

You think you know what's funny

This weekend we watched Knocked Up. Although usually I'm very gung-ho about watching comedies, lately I've been a little hesitant about watching non-blockbuster movies in the cinema since it's just not very economical. Also, I don't think Katherine Heigl is all that hot, and clearly that guy Seth Rogen is not particularly attractive. Naturally then, the movie was good since that would only make sense - all the movies that are supposed to be good aren't, and all those that aren't, are. This was just made more apparent for me since I just watched Blades of Glory on pay per view in the hotel. Will Ferrell + Jon Heder + male ice skating duo = awesome right? Nope. Snooooze. I mean there were some funny parts but come on!

Just proves movies are so hit or miss. You never know.

No comments: