Thursday, August 9, 2007

Up and down and up and down and...

What the heck is going on with the market? You think it's going to crash, and then it picks up the next day, and then you think everything's fine, and then it tumbles again. So ridiculous.

Still keeping myself liquid for now earning my 5%, but I wonder at what point I'll be comfortable with the market? Now I'm just making some small investments in things I use - e.g. Nintendo which has already made such a run this year, but we just got a Wii and it's just ridiculously fun. And my brother and sister can't put their hands down their DS - my little bro kindly reminded me that all his cousins have one. Oh and I can't believe Pokemon is still popular.

2 comments:

sok said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sok said...

loml.. miss u already :(
i suppose i should comment on your blog.. yeah.. buy what u like and use.. you're normal.. most ppl would probably agree with your taste.. but then again.. u do like teeny-bopper music and anime :P