Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The end of the tale...

How sad - I just finished reading the last Harry Potter book and as always at the end of a good story, I feel a sense of loss and bittersweetness. It's quite strange since not only is the story fictional, but it's just from words on a page - I wonder why it has such an effect on me.

As such, I'm always excited to see more information about what happens afterwards and there's a chat with Rowling on Bloomsbury where she talks about what jobs Harry (head of Auror), Herminone (ministry of care of magical creatures/magical law enforcement), Ron (runs the crazy toy business with George), and Ginny (stay at home mom - boo.. she should've been a bad ass auror too) have later on, and other random stuff.

Sigh.. back to work. Bye Harry Potter - thanks for the good times.

No comments: