Thursday, February 15, 2007

Stupid mind over matter...

It's unbelievable how much your body lets you push yourself when you put your mind to it. Mind over matter eh? I played 3 games of indoor soccer on Monday as part of Zunited - the Zune team at the retail summit. I would post the scores for the games, but that would just be embarrassing. Not something I would want to remember.

It's also unbelievable how much your body punishes you for doing that.
Day 1 - can't lift my legs, arms. Pain basically all over, even when not doing anything...
Day 3 - no pain when I'm stationary but still dragging when moving...
Now - still sore...

My muscles better step up and feel better soon. Elevator in my building is being repaired next week so it's all stairs everyday for me, otherwise it's gonna be bad...

No comments: