Sunday, March 4, 2007

home sweet home... kinda

After a long sleepless flight, I arrived back in Hong Kong Friday night. Usually I'm pretty good about sleeping on the plane since I stay up the night before, but although I stayed up the whole night playing Crackdown, somehow I couldn't sleep. Instead, I ended up watching Happy Feet (7/10), Night at the Museum (5/10), and A Good Year (4/10). They were also show the new Rocky movie, but eh... come on... I was bored, but not that bored.

Got home and just had a relaxing weekend - eating good food, playing some basketball, getting drunk with my buddies, playing some video games, seeing the family - the usual home coming activities. But strangely, I'm starting to feel less at home in Hong Kong now. Maybe it's because I'm missing my other half, or maybe, god forbide, I'm starting to think of Seattle as home? brrrr.... scary thought. ;)

1 comment:

Sara Songi said...

no.. hk CAN be your home, but nowhere is home w/o ME :D