Thursday, March 29, 2007

Quick (food) recap of Japan

It's been a busy few days as I try to finish up my pre-work, pack, play Wii Sports, and veg out in front of the TV, so I've haven't had a chance to recap my Japan trip. Well they say a picture's worth a thousand words, so here's a few thousand words... (SOOOO LAZY!!)












Ok so we did do a lot of other stuff other than eat, but I thought that I'd start with the food first to make you all jealous, and to show how much of a glutton I am! MORE FOOD!

I'm off to Rome, Venice, Paris, and then Mumbai and New Delhi now. I'll keep posting when I can get online. Cheers.

1 comment:

Sara Songi said...

yeah, so its not u that looks like a pig, every shot my mouth is full of food, and then i gulp everything down with that super-sized coke.. great
:D but it was fun.. and i'd do again in a heartbeat, even if we just ended up watching 'the office' in the hotel all day