Sunday, April 8, 2007

Damn it's hot!

Ok, HK mid-day summer weather at 11pm at night. Welcome to Mumbai. I think I'm going to melt during the day here.

Thank goodness I'm travelling with my dad. Royal treatment all the way. Presidential suite with it's own work out machines, sauna, and massage chair. Oh, and a personal butler who just unpacked my bags and is having my clothes pressed for tomorrow morning when he wakes me up and brings me tea... talk about a different lifestyle. Too bad I'm living a borrowed life, but it gives me a taste of what I'm working hard for.

Oh and I think I have bronchitis. I've been coughing like mad since yesterday and yakking up phlegm. So my allergies have continued to bring me down. It's a little tough to breath right now. wheez wheez wheez... bleh.

Time for some bed rest. I'll post some pics of the insane room later.

2 comments:

Sara Songi said...

seriously? you think you have bronchitis?... it can get very severe and dangerous.. are YOU going to the doctors? i will if u will :D
elephant shoe

Unknown said...

Jon, I elephant shoe you too.

MUAH! MUAH! MUAH!


happy travels, get better