Tuesday, April 10, 2007

More India

I was working out in the gym today and saw this video:

Ah the memories.... it's funny how old songs are replaced by new ones even though they still sound so soothing. I think this was from Nottinghill or something? Maybe that's why I liked it.

Of course it was then followed up by a whole bunch of rap videos from 50 and the likes. Fun to see that American culture has even reached various parts of India. Even more interesting is that the gym attendents seemed transfixed by the videos. I'm guessing the skantily clad women has something to do with that.

I guess rapper's know what men around the world like... smart businessmen.

(btw, you gotta hand it to YouTube - you want it, you can find it there. Damn)


Just came back from dinner party at Sushil's apartment. There were about 14 people there, all very interesting, warm, and everyone spoke perfect English. Felt like a dinner party in the US, except with better food and more waiters. :)

Only problem is, they don't actually serve dinner until 10pm, and we left early and it's 12am now, but I can't really sleep since I'm still full. Super heavy food + eating late = FAT BOY. Dangerous. Gotta hit the gym again soon.

No comments: