Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Wake Up Sunshine

Last night during dinner we were talking about how to wake up without feeling groggy (or I guess in some of our cases, how to wake up at all). Eray mentioned that since the average person has 1.5 hours sleep cycles, that you should sleep a multiple of that to get the best sleep. I tried that today, and I think that's a little hard if you have someone else sleeping with you and gets up at a different time.

In looking for other ways to do this, found this guy's post. He has a pretty interesting method that doesn't require very expensive equipment by using a clock radio's 2 alarms. It'll be interesting to see if that actually works. Of course I'd still be screwed when I travel unless I bring an alarm with me...

Of course I could always resort to "practicing" to wake up like this guy. I could see how that could work, but I don't know about practicing it during the day. Probably if you just have enough discipline to do it for a week in the morning you'd be good.

No comments: